Thursday, April 8, 2010

Letter of Sincere Apology

Dear Special Someone:

I'm writing this letter to sincerely apologize what I did. I tend to breakdown my limitation. I'm not supposed to judge you like that. Because for some reasons I don't even know you more than anyone else do. I'm so sorry for what I did. I just think of it far from my imagination. I'm not supposed to ask you more than enough: Your time, your space and most of all your love. You've proven yourself worthy and you deserve to be love.

Nonetheless, I don't want to loose you. I'm afraid of that. And I'm really sorry


I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry.

I really love you and I'm afraid to be left behind. Hope you can forgive me and settle this little argument we had. I'm so sorry for being a trouble maker. I don't want to be a trouble maker anymore.

I really accept that everything's my fault and I deserve to face the situational consequences.

Again I'm so sorry and I still Love you - that's a mere fact.


Loving you,

Author

No comments: