Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FEELINGS (Anger, Love, and etc)

The word is define as emotional or moral sensitivity.

I never can imagine myself encountering such emotion... I can't handle it.
I feel like I'm bursting in pain. I'm very disturbed and i dunno what to do. My emotions manage myself now... I can never really accept the fact that everything seems to be so uncertain. Crying is one of my resolution but i don't want to cry every time.

I don't really know what to do. Really gives me a punch on the face. I can manage my anger in a little account but really destroys me as a whole. I don't want to blame anyone nor GOD. It's just that I don't have anything to do but pray for my love one whose having a cancer right now. I really don't know how to manage myself now. Losing her might turn me to a crazy lucrative person. Hope I can find ways how to accept the reality.

Nevertheless, I was also expecting someone a girl that turns me on. I was so shock when she agreed that I can court her. But it seems that there's a turning point. I really can't read her mind. I "texted" her everyday but it seems that she's not entertaining it. I really don't know what to do. I want to visit her place but the saddest thing is that i dunno where the heck the place is. When also i met her in the office, we talk very seldom. I really don't know what to do with her.

I really can't tell what i have here inside. My thoughts contradict my soul.
Hope i can manage myself. I don't wanna be a crazy lucrative person. Hope I know how to deal with it soon.

No comments: